Dear god how in the hell does ones brain work past
Good news, I am making my acting return to
However, I will most likely have to depart directly after to celebrate the greatest damn holiday in the history of holidays.. Halloween! What a better way to celebrate than dressing like an ass and consuming enough adult beverages that you think you are le creme de la creme; even though the spandex huggin your ass looks like le crap de la crap! The best part of the evening is you actually look tits to most people because they are in the same boat, the SS Inebriated.. Well at least at the shindigs I attend.. God bless ethanol!
I sympathize for the "JW’s" out there. Not celebrating holidays must really be depressing sometimes… I will take some time that evening to deeply contemplate the benefits of your religious standing, as I gorge myself on mini snickers.. But you know, perhaps I will be a gem and leave you one on the doorstep in exchange for the latest copy of “The Watch Tower.”
In all seriousness, I am not in any way, shape, or form anti certain religions, not at all! No I believe in religious freedom. We would not be the great nation we are without it; we would still be persecuted for following our paths to enlightenment and righteousness. No, I am simply anti not having fun on holidays like everyone else, and that is why my door is locked on Saturdays. I am napping, go away.
With that, Mr. A says Mr. T must exit the building..
ME

No comments:
Post a Comment