Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh dear, has it been so long

Wow, a glimmering thought came to my mind this morning as I sat glaring into my screen picking eye globs that slumber had left on it's evening walk.. (the sleep people should provide bags to clean that up) Drinking my first cup of overly burned and strong coffee (okay, okay I overslept) to check on my blogger account.. and holy high heavens I cannot believe I have neglected this site for so long. Last blog, um early November! Wow my readers have missed my commentary on three holidays, plenty of escapades, a move across town, a visit home, plenty of acting gigs and film related stuff, and me now sitting a month from a new decade of my life.. 30, here I come... (lone tear).. A ton has happened, a ton has changed and I am looking forward to 2008 to bring some astonishing things to my plate.. Thank god.. Not that 2007 was bad, but I have some high hope this year.. Well except for that silly holiday in a week or so.. (only silly because I will be sucking down a gallon of cheap wine and devouring a dozen roses while I stare at the pretty chocolates.. cheap wine does strange things to folks.. honestly, I don't really drink all that much and if I do indulge on some wine it better dance gingerly about my taste buds.. wine snob here)
So, this is my pledge to try and blog once a week again specifically on this site.. I know the power of other sites has lured me away with pretty pictures and individuals who actually comment on my writing (that is a hint).. Yet I do need to say one particular individual has been on me for a month to repost and so here it is! Written with love, horrid coffee and enough eye globules to mold a miniature sphinx. Thanks for being patient my few hardy followers. I promise to develop new canter.. just wait til I give my two cents on the primaries!

Glad to be back
Mr. A

1 comment:

Yours Truly said...

Well, sir, I was bound and determined not to be shaken by tomorrow's "love"-centered theme until I entered the local market. Now I have a better idea of why hell is always envisioned as red - it's filled with mylar, heart-shaped balloons, overstressed red roses, and run-of-the-mill, cellophane-wrapped, boxes with cheap, paper-flavored chocolates.

*Sigh* Pass the wine, please?