Holy crap, has this much time really passed since I posted last? Not that I have a HUGE cult following hanging on my words, pleading desperately for me to write more.. If that was the case I would have not let time pass and would most likely have a book deal, in which case the time thing wouldn't matter because I would be living in Malibu, having relations with multiple blondes at once, including my maid, who is bleached.... everywhere........ sorry lost in thought..
So, hurry up people and read my stuff religiously so I can move. I kid, I kid, blondes really are not my thing, now brunettes, a whole crew in maid outfits... geez... (smack of the wrist)
On the new.. Just made a movie.. well was hired as AD, had to fire the supporting lead, and due to my dynamic acting ability filling in for bit parts during the readthrough, I took over.. then I had to become the second unit director, and now I am in post as the assistant editor, ultimatly I am some sort of a producer... geez, can I just take over..
So I am in souther California, and boy.. it feels bad, but at the same time good. I know that no matter how much I love the Pac No West, to do what I really want to do I have to be in the armpit of America.. that is right folks, LA... beat me, please someone for saying this.. I am not completely sold on moving, well not until I find out for sure about a huge job offer I got in the area... so what makes us move? Money, power, the desire to get into a certain feild.. geez what about all three..
Cross your fingers.. don't worry though, the PacNoWest will be my restin place..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment