Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rain in Seattle, never.

Greetings minions from Seattle, the city of damp... It is insanely green and gorgeous, but wet, oh so very wet. As if this is the urinal of heaven.. The trough kind you find in Tijuana and old ball parks.. But I say it does not possess the retched stench, so angel pee must be equivalent to aquafina.

I opted to not go on a man trip filled with fishing and hunting in a remote cabin, to come and visit my goddaughter and best friend. Plus, in all honesty I am not one for hunting deer, never have, probably never will. Not that they aren't tasty buggers, but the whole process of gutting and removing the bowels.. I think I just threw up in my mouth a tad.. (lip smacking) taste like mocha and coffee cake.. I have evolved from Mr. T coffee, to fufu, but only while on my mini vacation!

So my goddaughter and I had a afternoon together... First Ben and Jerry's, followed by the blockbuster thriller "High School Musical 3" (two hours of crap, in which either I was noddin off or tryin to see if during all that dancing I could catch a crotch shot.. hey, they are all over 18 who you kiddin) after the movie and some overly drenched with artificial butter popcorn, the kid wanted pizza... You have no idea the persuasive power of my goddaughter, so she got her way, and picked out the all meat "John Candy," pie... dear lord.. ice cream, greasy popcorn, and meat pizza.. my gut felt as if was met head on by a Ram... I will refrain from desrcibing my experience later in the evening...

Oh look, it is raining again... I am glad that it is wet constantly, it makes it easier for me to migrate south this winter... Although I am still not 100 percent definite about my new position, I am 90 and that is good odds.. Besides, towing a trailer in the snow does not appeal to me at all. Although so cal is not my favorite place.. Great friends, family, and sunshine.. but so many people.. Oh well, we suffer for our craft right..

Catch you in the sun..

No comments: