Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nunchucks and Knomes

Was awoken this morning at 5 am by the neighbor loading his trailer for the day with yard equipment.. And I mean a ridiculous amount of equipment. As if this guy and his coworkers were off to prune and trim all of Golden Gate Park. Which makes no sense as it is an eight hour drive. Forget that tagent, the point is, this moron chose a time far earlier than most rise to load a crap load of equipment chatting with his buddies all along.

Here is a novel idea.. Load everything the night before so your neighbors won't be awoken in the pitch black thinking someone is breaking in their house, or stealing their truck (bad neighborhood) or whatever funs threw their heads in the daze of being jerked from sleep. All your stupidity does is make your neighbors want to run outside in their undergarments flailing their roommates Samurai sword (oddly enough he has a bunch of them on display, nunchucks too) screaming "Do you realize what time it is moron!" Of course I just laid there thinking how glorious it would be. At some point they finished their racket and left, and I drifted back off with fantasies of shiny blades and “chucks” whooshing through the air.

Maybe I will just go to home depot and buy the thickest chain and lock they make… Oh no, it is 5am and you can’t open your fence.. muhahaha.. Whoosh of ninja star cutting through the air..

Anyhow, sipping a bit of the ol Mr. T café this morning.. That man is still bad ass at 56.. I mean, he is not BA anymore but still..

Still waiting on the production project to start, so I have spent the time working on pre-production of a couple of film shorts. Things take a lot longer when little or no budget is involved.. You have to work around when the people willing to help you for the sake of the art are free.. So trying to get a handful of skilled and free people at the same time is not at all a task I wish upon you.. So, I will give it a couple months before all falls into place. That gives me plenty of time to work out the kinks.

What is the deal with Spring? I mean, yeah flowers are pretty and all, but it leaves my sinuses feeling as if they were violated by a group of large inmates. I don’t understand why my “allergy” medication does not stop that spot between my eyes from feeling like some gnome crawls through my window at night with a mini-baseball bat and smack me four times right in that spot.. Maybe he just has relations with my nostrils.. Think of that next time you blow your nose.


*I had to add this in because it was funny.. Well at least the city guys thought so this morning:

I despise the street sweeper.. He is the only one who can draw me running out of my house with the home made bright green pajama bottoms my parents gave me for Christmas.. The sweeper guy actually stopped and pointed..

Upon further thought, if I were to come running out of my house in the wee hours with a Samurai sword, nunchucks and ninja stars ablaze, only to be wearing bright green, overly baggy, quite feminine looking pajama bottoms with bed head and no shirt chest rug swaying with my quick movements.. Would I look crazy or like a complete moron?

No comments: